12 March 2019

I have just filed an Appeal with the Court of Appeal in my Libel Case Against the misnamed Campaign Against Antisemitism

Please help me fight the misnamed Campaign Against Antisemitism Israel’s ‘Antisemitism’ Attack Dog 

please share



On February 2018 I began proceedings against the CAA for defamation, calling me a 'notorious antisemite' See e.g. 

On February 15th 2019 at a Preliminary Issues Hearing to determine the meaning of what the CAA said, Judge Nicklin ruled that calling someone an 'antisemite' is a matter of opinion not fact!  Nicklin chose to ignore the fact that the misnamed 'Campaign Against Antisemitism' called me, 5 times, a 'notorious antisemite'

Calling people 'antisemites' is the go to insult of those who spend their lives defending the world's most racist state. A state whose Prime Minister admitted last Sunday is not a state of its own citizens but only of its Jewish citizens.
As we know Chris Williamson and countless other people in the Labour Party, all of them anti-racists have been accused by Zionists of 'antisemitism'.  Yet when these people are asked to justify their accusations they are unable to do so and instead say that that is their opinion!
Last Friday I filed an application to the Court of Appeal for permission to appeal Nicklin's decision. This is costing money as British courts are not cheap. My opponents, the Campaign Against the Truth have access to unlimited finance from the Israeli state. I am dependent on yours and others generosity. If you can afford it please contribute.  If you can’t please share this as widely as possible.
This is not for my benefit but for all those libelled and defamed by the Zionists as a means of protecting the world's most racist state. If I fail I will be made bankrupt as the other sides costs are already over £50,000.  I have taken this on because we have to stand up to those who use the sufferings of Jewish people IN THE PAST as a justification for the suffering of Palestinians TODAY.
ALSO - please share this appeal as widely as possible on social media.
You can donate in a number of ways:
i.  By going to my Go Fund Me page
https://uk.gofundme.com/saying-no-2-the-antisemitism-libel
2.  Paying via Paypal to tonygreenstein111@gmail.com (be careful not to say you are paying for something - it is a personal donation)
3.  Via BACS to 'BUWC' please specifiy libel donation
Sort Code 09-01-50 Account No:  04094107
4.  Or post a cheque made out to BUWC at PO Box 173, Rottingdean, Brighton BN51 9EZ

Thanks
Tony Greenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please submit your comments below