25 July 2022

Sponsored Walk – East Sussex Freedom from Torture Walk – July 10th 2022

 Thanks to you I helped raise a magnificent £1,590.39 breaking last year’s £1,300

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed to my sponsored walk for 4-5 miles over the Sussex Downs 2 weeks ago, from Seven Sisters/Exceat to East Dene.  It was pretty gruelling walk in 30+ degrees heat though, like last year, my son Daniel didn’t sweat a bead!

But I’m pleased to have broken the record I set last year and I raised the most money of any walker.  The money will be going to those who are being abused by the asylum system having already been abused by their governments so it will be well spent.

We live in bad times where racists and chauvinists hold sway and where the far-Right are tipped to get back into government in Italy.

Please see below for pictures of my walk

Tony Greenstein
































3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tony, Daniel and all on the walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine Hughes25 July 2022 at 09:33

    Well done Tony!! Thank you for all you do. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Catherine and Anonymous. I was happy to do the walk and it also I'm sure benefited me!

    ReplyDelete

Please submit your comments below