23 August 2026

VICTORY – A Jury Acquits Tony Greenstein of ‘Terrorism’ Charges at Kingston Crown Court in JUST 2 HOURS – The Zionists Are Furious

 Judge Sarah Plaschkes Spewed Bile & Venom as Her Determination to Have Me Convicted was Thwarted

The Crispin Flintoff Show


The Crispin Flintoff Show Part 2- Tony Greenstein Acquitted of 'Terrorism'  Sunday August 23, 2026

Below are the 5 songs that Crispin asked me to list which are my favourite songs - I could have added another half-dozen - Paul Simon's The Boxer, Gordon Lightfoot's If I Could Read Your Mind, Leonard Cohen's So Long Marianne, John Prine's Paradise but sometimes in your life you have to make choices. I had to cut them out of Part 2 of Crispin's tribute show as Youtube kept blocking them for copyright reasons but here they are in full -  The one played in full on the shows was Sinnead O'Connor's The Rebel Song


The Beatles - The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand (Live on The Ed Sullivan Show)


The Pogues - I'm a Man You Don't Meet Every Day

When I set out from Brighton for Kingston-upon-Thames last Monday, I was not sure that I would be coming back anytime soon. I made sure to turn off my electrical appliances.

In the weeks leading up to the trial I had made elaborate arrangements for others to continue the appeal for the Al Tafawk Children’s Centre in Jenin. It would have been devastating if the children of Al Tafawk were to suffer because of my ‘crimes’.

Tony Greenstein NOT GUILTY – Crispin Flintoff


Judge Sarah Plaschke KC has gone to extraordinary lengths to hide any information about herself online - nonetheless I found this portrait of her

Day One of Tony Greenstein's trial

A trusted friend was given full access to my email account and she also had a key to my flat and hence access to my computer. I also ensured that before I went into the dock for what could be my last appearance that I handed my phone to another friend. I also said goodbye to two of my children, James and Ellie, who were in the public gallery. 

Tony Greenstein Speech @Kingston Crown Court-A Jury Unanimously Acquits Him of 'Terrorism' 21.8.26.

I was facing a judge, Sarah Plaschkes KC, who was determined to ensure that I was convicted for terrorism. Plaschkes was one of the most unpleasant and dishonest people I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter.




When the jury returned she made an extraordinary statement, fully knowing the jury’s verdict. She said that she had considered citing me for contempt of court but had decided against it as my speech was the ‘ramblings of an old man.’ She was sure that the jury’s decision had not been affected by my speech!

Day Two of Tony Greenstein's trial

For a moment I thought that maybe they had found me guilty after all but when a jury returns after just 2 hours 11 minutes, it is very likely that they have all agreed on a not guilty verdict. When asked their verdict the foreman of the jury pronounced ‘not guilty.’ It was, as you can imagine, an immense relief. Plaschkes exited the court full of fury signifying nothing apart from her own humourless and vapid character. It was like a bad smell disappearing.

The Canary Interviews Tony Greenstein About His Acquittal on Charges of 'Terrorism' 21 August 2026

From the outset Plaschkes was determined to have me convicted but unfortunately for her I was determined not to let her get her way. I was not going to let her prevent me from getting through to the jury.


Plaschke’s Bias

Her bias was truly appalling. Back in January at what was supposed to be the hearing, Plaschkes had turned down our application for the prosecution to be declared an abuse of process.

Section 117 (2A) of the Terrorism Act 2000 states that for an offence relating to a country outside the UK, a prosecution may only proceed with the consent of the Attorney General. However Attorney General, Richard Hermer excused himself, on the grounds of a conflict of interest.

Sarah Sackman - the Solicitor General Who Authorised My Prosecution - Dedicated Zionist - But No Bias According to the Reactionary LJ Edis of the Court of Appeal - Sackperson proves that Labour Zionism is no different from its Likud variant

Day Three of Tony Greenstein's trial

It therefore fell to the Solicitor-General, Sarah Sackman, to consent. The only problem was that she had been Vice-Chair of the Jewish Labour Movement from 2015 to 2024. She had also attacked me personally in an article in the Jewish News, March 16, 2016. She had co-authored an article with Mike Katz, attacking me as a ‘problematic figure’ i.e. I was anti-Semitic.

It was obvious that Sackman was biased and could not approve my prosecution. Plaschkes disagreed. The Court of Appeal judges, headed by LJ Edis found (para. 57) that ‘A fair minded and informed observer... would not, in our judgment conclude that there was a real possibility that she was biased in taking the only reasonable option open to her.’  One wonders what world Edis and company live in.

This was a case where I was accused of supporting  Hamas as an organisation, despite the fact that I had written numerous blogs criticising Hamas.

It was clearly relevant to the case against me as to whether or not I actually do support Hamas. That can only be gleaned from what I had previously written. But no, Plaschkes found procedural reasons for excluding nearly all of my previous articles from the Bundle handed to the jury.

Again the Court of Appeal agreed with her decision. I openly accused her from the dock of trying to rig the trial and contrary to her instructions I referred to the articles throughout my testimony until it became clear to the Jury that Plaschkes and the Prosecution were trying to obtain a wrongful conviction by foul means.

Sir Stephen Sedley - Jewish former Court of Appeal Judge and anti-Zionist

Dishonesty is hard wired into how most judges behave. Like a fish the judiciary rots from the head down. Unlike in previous decades we have no judicial giants like Tom Bingham, Patrick Devlin, Johan Steyn, Lord Philips, Sir Stephen Sedley and Lord Peter Taylor who presided over Hillsborough disaster inquiry. The latter four being Jewish.

It was because I knew that the judge would be likely to try and do his/her best to obtain a conviction that I therefore determined that I would take the final speech to the jury. My solicitor tried to persuade me otherwise but I knew, from previous experience at Wolverhampton Crown Court, that even progressive barristers do not challenge the dictat of the reactionary judiciary because otherwise they may face the hell that Rajiv Menon KC is now facing.

Rajiv is facing an action for contempt of court because he is alleged to have disobeyed the MI6 lawyer come judge, Injustice Jeremy Johnson in the Filton 25 trial when he mentioned the right of a jury to decide a case on the basis of their conviction and conscience.

I was determined, come hell and high water to make my own address to the jury. Of course it was a gamble and might not have come off but it was worth it. The judge might have tried to interrupt me but she already knew that I would bark back.

Never was there a more insipid, characterless and vituperative judge than Sarah Plaschkes. Her bile was only matched by her incompetence. She looked to the Prosecutor in much the same way as a drunk treats a lamp post. Not for illumination but support. But Prosecutor Kate Temple-Mabe wasn’t able to provide much help to the clueless Plaschkes, who is clearly a Jewish Zionist.

It was as I said, the most important half hour of my life. You can read my speech here. I wanted to get over, in my own words, why I was pleading not guilty and I refused to be bound by the ‘guidance’ of Her Dishonour Plaschkes. As regards my speech just one word of warning. There are parts that I omitted because of time, such as my reference to debanking and I also expanded on other sections. I told Plaschkes that it would be about half an hour but in fact it was over 50 minutes. I am going to try and get hold of the official transcript.

I made the speech, not only on my behalf but on behalf of everyone who has been victimised for opposing genocide and supporting the Palestinians. This dishonest government and its even more dishonest judges are determined to channel our opposition to genocide and our support for the Palestinians into a narrow channel of their own making, the proscription of Hamas. Instead of condemning the terrorism of the Israeli state and the IDF, the Israeli equivalent of the (Schutzstaffel) SS, they characterise the opponents of genocide as terrorists.

We live in an upside down world. As capitalism and imperialism go on the rampage killing thousands of people in the Middle East and elsewhere those who oppose their war machine are accused of what they themselves are guilty of.

I want to thank my barrister, Lawrence McNulty, my solicitors; Zafar Iqbal and Saghir Hussein, even though we had many disagreements they were of invaluable help.

But above all I want to thank my wonderful campaign support team who not only organised my website Justice for Tony Greenstein but they gave me invaluable emotional and political support –Catherine who accompanied and stayed with me at Kingston Crown Court, Reem, who stayed with me at Kingston in January and who with Nimi helped me with my speech, Yasmin who organised support for me in Brighton and Naila. Also thanks to Amjad who maintained my website and Ghaith who helped me with advice on my speech.

I spent much time assembling my speech but when the quotes, the arguments and the historical examples were all assembled  by me they consisted of over 30 pages. Brevity may be the soul of wit but it is not my writing style! Even on the morning of Friday I was still editing it.

I also want to thank the following people for agreeing to speak at my rally, for which 400 people registered on August 11th. Ali Abunimah, editor of the Electronic Intifada who has been immensely supportive and encouraging. Ghada Karmi, a child survivor of the Nakba and an eminent author, academic and doctor who wrote a wonderful article, The Martyrdom Of Tony Greenstein. My only problem with it is that martyrs usually have to die first!

Ronnie Kasrils, former Minister of Intelligence in the government of Nelson Mandela and himself Jewish also kindly agreed to speak as did Annette Norman, the mother of Filton 25 defendant Maddy Norman. Huda Ammori – a co-founder of Palestine Action and Lubna Speitan, a British-Palestinian who is spearheading the Zionism is Racism motion at the Green Party conference.

To all of them and the many people who have sent me good wishes I thank you from the bottom of my heart. But that is not enough. I want people to draw lessons from my victory, because it must not just be my victory but that of the Palestine solidarity and the direct action movement.

So here are some of the conclusions I have drawn:

i.        Consider carefully your solicitor’s advice, if you are arrested, to do a No Comment interview. The reason why is that the interview is read into the record of the court and this is an unparalled opportunity to put your case direct to the jury.  Of course in my case it was edited down from about 35 to a dozen pages. The Prosecution did their best to reduce what I had to say but even they could not manage to exclude what I had to say. Plaschkes of course went along with all the edits bar one – then the Prosecution suggested replacing one question but leaving the answer intact thus providing an answer to a question that was excluded!!

If you are confident enough in what you have to say and articulate enough really think through whether or not it will help you. Remaining silent will enable the Prosecution to draw ‘adverse inferences’ from your silence. Your answers to the Police interrogator will be read in court, often edited but it will enable you to get your case across if there is a prosecution.

ii.    Prepare for your cross-examination carefully. This is your opportunity to get your case across. Don’t accept the framework of the Prosecution. When they ask ‘did you do A on the Nth day of whenever’ make sure you paint a wider picture and put it into context. If they ask you do you support Hamas don’t say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Start off by explaining that Hamas was the elected government of the Palestinians. That they are a resistance group that Israel and the West has demonised. Always set the scene.

iii. If the judge tell you not to be political don’t just accept the reprimand. When I was told this, repeatedly, I responded that genocide is political. The proscription itself is political. The definition of terrorism is so wide that the government has massive discretion as to who is proscribed as a terrorist organisation and who is not.

iv.  Prosecuting people for what they say rather than what they have done is inherently political. I accused Plaschkes from the dock of trying to rig the trial.

v.     Put the Prosecution and Judge on trial. Accuse them of turning a blind eye to Apartheid and Genocide and turn the spotlight on Israel.

vi.  If – and I say if, you feel confident enough, then take the final closing speech to the jury. There will be pressure on you not to but remember your barrister will not be able to mention the Bushell’s case nor that of judges who have backed the idea that some laws need to be set aside when they provide for an unjust outcome. You are not there to satisfy your legal team. They are there to help you. Take charge of the case and challenge your barrister/solicitor.

vii.        When Plaschkes warned me that she would intervene in my speech I retorted that Archbold Criminal Pleading, Evidence and Practice dictates that judges should not interrupt a litigant in person's closing speech unless absolutely necessary, favoring corrections during the summing-up instead.

Archbold is the practitioner's bible. It is highly authoritative: Even though it is not legally binding, Archbold is treated with immense respect. It has been in continuous publication since 1822. Judges and barristers rely on it daily in the Crown Court to quickly look up criminal procedures, sentencing guidelines and case law

In Archbold (specifically within the chapters on Trial under the subsections for Speeches), the manual instructs that judges must exercise strict restraint during a defendant’s closing address to the jury. The rationale provided in the text emphasizes that:

·         The Summing-Up is the Correction Point: If a defendant makes an error of law, introduces an unevidenced point, or strays outside the strict bounds of the case during their speech, the judge's proper remedy is not to constantly disrupt the flow of the speech. Instead, the judge should make a note of the issue and correct or clarify it objectively during their subsequent summing-up to the jury.

·         Preserving Trial Fairness: Unwarranted or aggressive interruptions from the bench during a closing argument risk giving the jury the impression that the court has taken a side, which can prejudice the fairness of the trial and form grounds for an appeal.

The Right to be Heard: A litigant in person has a fundamental right to address the jury. Archbold serves to remind the judiciary that a closing speech belongs to the advocate (or the self-represented defendant) and should be interfered with only in the most extreme circumstances.

The Risk of Judicial Intervention: While Archbold advises restraint, judges do retain the power to intervene if they believe a speech is becoming a purely political forum or deliberately flouting a prior legal ruling (such as a ruling on admissible evidence).

British State sanctions silencing dissent with Tony Greenstein on The World Today. 

Archbold Chapter 4 outlines essential legal principles regarding judicial interventions during closing speeches, relying on foundational precedents like R v Clewer and R v Hamilton. These authorities establish that a judge's primary duty is to ensure the defence is fairly put, and that any factual or legal inaccuracies in a closing speech should ideally be addressed during the judge's summing-up rather than through constant interruptions. While litigants are protected from arbitrary interference, judges retain the right to intervene if a speech breaches evidence rules.

After my experience two years ago at a Palestine Action trial in Wolverhampton, when my barrister told me she wasn’t going to defy the judge if it jeopardised her career I realised that there are things a litigant in person can say that the barrister won’t say. And that might be the difference between an acquittal and conviction.

If I had left it to my barrister he would have concentrated on the legal/technical. I might have got off but it is likely that the jury would have been hung. By appealing to their emotions, explaining that Hamas is a resistance not a terrorist organisation, that genocide is the supreme crime and that I would support the devil against the IDF I won their sympathy.


When I observed left-wing barristers buckling under the dictat of Judge Michael Chambers KC in Wolverhampton, I made a decision when I was arrested that I would take the closing speech.

Media coverage has been variable. It has been greeted with delight by the activist media but largely ignored by the bourgeois press and the ruling class stenographers.

Brighton and Hove News which is a far-right-wing rag that supports the Zionists carried news of my being admonished by the judge two days ago when I was told that the court was not a political forum but for some reason it has failed to report my acquittal! Clearly the verdict of the jury must have upset their nasty little liar of an editor Jo Wadsworth.

The Jewish Chronicle chose to focus, not on my acquittal but on the Judge’s attack on me! The BBC’s article was fair enough without carrying anything about my anti-genocide stance.


But perhaps the sweetest of all the reactions was the fury of Heidi Bachram, the non-Jewish Zionist snout. She is someone who follows in the footsteps of the informers who betrayed Jews hiding from the Nazis during the Holocaust.

Heidi Bachram Gives Us A Good Example of the Police State Mentality of Zionists - The CPS failed 'to protect us all' - What from?  My Opinions? Are Zionists so fragile that they will collapse if I say something they don't like?

See also:

Greg Hadfield, Medium, Tony Greenstein: The most important half-hour of my life

Greenstein judge gives Starmer green light for Israel bias in prosecutions

Tony Greenstein’s historic speech led to acquittal — and Zionist meltdown


38 comments:

  1. Taking charge - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god Tony, I bet the sense of relief was overwhelming when the foreperson said Not Guilty. Absolutely brilliant news, and a totally magnificent knock-their-socks-off closing speech. Take care (three times a day!), and very best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, I was bracing myself after the judge's comments for a guilty verdict. So it came almost as a shock and then as you say massive relief as I blew a kiss towards the jury. I'd love to make contact with individual members to find out what happened but given they had a lunch break of an hour it seems that they were convinced pretty quickly that the Prosecution was a non-starter

      Delete
    2. Might not be a good idea to try to speak to the jurors. See https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/02/thorpe-scandal-legacy-law-new-statesman-jury-service-secrecy

      Delete
  3. This is why the government is trying to further undermine the right to trial by jury. So happy that you were acquitted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was. Very obvious that every effort was put into convicting Tony to send a message beyond this trial to all who oppose ZIONSM and all that it stands for and has done since first it raised its ugly RACIST Genocidal head . Tony is right this magnificent brave defence has provided protection for all of us from these Zionist fascists

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christopher Crookes23 August 2026 at 08:05

    Congratulations! This is great news! Well done, sir. I was particularly pleased and impressed to see that YOU effectively rebuked the dishonourable Judge and disobeyed her unjust and illogical rebukes/orders deceitfully suggesting that mentioning the inhumane and wicked treatment of Palestinians and the mass-murder of them is ‘political’. What a disgusting deceit. So… Excellent outcome, Tony! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Advocatus Diaboli23 August 2026 at 08:05

    Well done, that bloke. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overjoyed. Your closing speech is deathless. A great inspiration and battle-cry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Common sense prevailed .

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant response to the State's attempt to lock you up. There's not a sentence or paragraph that wastes a single word.
    I now know that you pre-prepared this closing speech; I feel someone should publish as a pamphlet [with your changes as a Addendum?].
    One can see why the Judge felt the need to disparage what you said; a small-minded comment ~ both ageist and patronising [matronising?]
    Anyway, the Jury was clearly more convinced by you, than the State's Prosecutor. WELL DONE, Tony.
    Now let's see what Andy Burnham, PM, is made of. "Pure wind", I suspect [words borrowed from Blair ~ Eric, that is, not Tony (sic)].
    Jan Brooker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations I salute your bravery conviction and humanity you are an inspiration to many without your courage. It is a sustained evil that has been defeated by you and hope is there as a consequence thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Tony, for your magnificent speech. And congratulations to the jury for their commitment to the ideals of truth and justice. I am very puzzled why this vitally important verdict is being largely ignored by the media. Even comments of this sort are being erased. I tried to comment elsewhere but my comment was erased. To what end?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Tony. Immense respect for your courage and ability to fight the political and judicial establishment at once!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Tony, on your magnificent speech. And congratulations to the jury for their devotion to the ideals of truth and justice. On another note, I am very puzzled by the refusal of so much of the media to report this hugely important verdict. Even when it is reported, some outlets erase expressions of solidarity. Very worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerard O’Rourke23 August 2026 at 10:26

    Fantastic result Tony. Congratulations on a momentous victory. Inspiring stuff after the efforts of the Zionist lobby to corrupt justice and stifle anti-Israel protest. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The agony and the ecstacy that those of us sitting in that courtroom felt is difficult to describe. Happy to report that I'm still riding on that crest of ecstacy 48 hours later. But as Tony said to us we now need to move forward and build on this historic victory.
    Is there any way we can thank members of the jury? Is it permited to find and talk to individual jury members?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great closing speech, Tony. Congratulations and a great result for all supporters of the Palestinians.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're a brave man, and a good example. Nice going!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations and well done Tony. The behaviour of the judge was outrageous. There ought to be consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Tony for this important victory against stacked odds, it’s a real morale booster. I wouldn’t want to face you in court! Let’s hope that both your win, as well as Dr David Miller’s, will be a help to all those fighting for the human rights of Palestinians and to uphold international law. The Zionists are losing their grip on power and are worried that people are waking up to the truth. Free free Palestine. I will make a donation to Al Tafawk to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, congratulations seems hardly enough to describe your victory. It is a perfect demonstration to anyone in similar circumstances how not to be intimidated by the legal system, which in effect has been manipulated in favour of 'them' not us. Your handling of the case was a textbook example of how ultimately there are only two parties who matter in the court, the defendant and the jury. A trial can be distilled down to a conversation between the two. Despite 'directions' from the judge or advice from lawyers, a jury composed of ordinary citizens can be spoken to directly in plain terms and then reach a verdict based upon their own common sense, as they obviously did in your case. This is also an example to juries how not to be pressurised or intimidated by a judge who has an agenda and is used to using and abusing their powers to influence a verdict.

    Day by day I listened to Krispin Flintoff's reports on the progress of the trial and I formed the distinct impression that you were enjoying your day in court, if so, you had every right to :-).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good on you for giving the jury 'the whole truth' and not the edited, one-sided version the judge and prosecution wanted to hear. More trials need reminding of the defendant's sworn oath.
    In a novel I came across the line "The legal advice I have is to answer no such questions at this stage", which may work better than 'No comment'. (I am not a lawyer and don't know.)
    Really pleased you have been found not guilty. We need really knowledgeable and principled people such as yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pleased for you Tony. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not only must you feel a huge sense of relief that this farce and obviously biased kangaroo-esk court 'judge' did not get the conviction they were blatantly and dishonestly pushing for by any dishonest means, but also a huge feeling of elation that the jury saw through it and found you not guilty.

    The zio-nazi terrorist (IOF, israeli govt and zio genocidal israel 'citizens'/invaders) supporting evil are doing all they can to crush any resistence (of any kind) against zio israeli apartheid (as happened in South Africa), war crimes (as always) and genocide. In terms of a film reference, this is very much like Star Wars with The Resistence fighting against the evil and tyranny of the Imperial Empire run by the Sith, where the Empire appears to have the strength, the military might, power, propaganda means (including calling the Resistence, terrorists) and appears to be be winning on all fronts. However, the Resistence ultimately ends and frees the galaxy from the evil of the Empire, in many ways this is the reality, with the zio-nazi israeli Empire being the Imperial Empire and the Resistence being the Palestinians and those supporting/fighting with the Palestinians in a battle/war the Resistence must ultimately win.

    I hope that your trial and victory here against a very biased one sided trial/judges/prosecutors will be the start of more victories for the side on the right side of history and part of the destruction of the evil that is the apartheid genocidal zio israel. Your closing speech was great and I hope it infuriated the zio's and co. even more and it seems like the victory has infuriated some already. As for the JC you mentioned, the far right genocidal rag, they seem to attack anyone who calls out israel with facts, as they did to me and many others, well they, along with other vile rags, can go to hell, they will not intimidate me or others.

    The Resistence must win and it will.

    #Solidarity Tony ✊️💚

    ReplyDelete
  24. That speech will go down in legal history as a template for resisting a biased amd manipulating judge

    ReplyDelete
  25. PS. to my (Brian R) earlier post. Wasn't it Churchill who said he'd make a pact with devil himself (Stalin) to defeat Hitler? Or am I misremembering?

    ReplyDelete
  26. From Dr Brian Robinson (I think this got posted earlier to the wrong page!) From Dr Brian Robinson (medical) Just read your speech, Tony, and I'm lost in admiration of it, surely in the great tradition of historic defence speeches. It should be compulsory reading not only in law schools but for everyone, and I'd recommend it be read by schoolchildren old enough to understand, especially because of the recent attempt to get rid of jury trials. If this was "the ramblings of an old man" I look forward to many more by the same speaker but not of course in a court of law but rather in that of public opinion. (As for geriatric ramblings, it's not a patch on the ones we get from someone in the White House these days.) I think it's clear the jury must have been impressed by your sincerity, integrity and authenticity, quite apart from the evident scholarship which they wouldn't have been likely to have known beforehand. I do think things are moving towards improvement, witness the events recently in another case, similar though not directly related, where the jury actually asked the judge that if they convicted on a criminal damage count, could their verdict be upgraded to that of terrorism (the judge's answer was not impressive -- none of the jury's business! A scandal in itself). So people are starting to savvy up. Congratulations again on your courage and sheer moral toughness. Clearly you were right to make your own speech. I don't believe a barrister could have done the job as well as you did yourself, especially taking into account your own reasoning. All best -- Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well done Tony, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Tony, I have been following your trial and reading your blog for a long time. Ab solutely fantastic news and well done for an amazing closing statement .An example to us all in the movement. I have printed it off to learn from it . In solidarity ,Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  29. We'll never know of course, but I wonder how long the Moo-cow was planning to give you if - when! -the jury found you Guilty.

    And don't worry Tony, you're not gonna suddenly wake up and find yourself in a prison cell.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please find below two archive URLs for this page, one of which I induced to be created.

    https://archive.is/2026.08.26-003042/https://azvsas.blogspot.com/2026/08/victory-jury-acquits-me-of-terrorism-at.html

    https://azvsas.blogspot.com/2026/08/victory-jury-acquits-me-of-terrorism-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don't fully understand how archive.is/vn (etc) works but you get the same at https://archive.vn/DYSti

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tony, I expect you've seen it, but just in case you haven't, Craig Murray mentions your trial in an article he posted yesterday.

    And whilst doing a search to ascertain if any of the MSM reported on your acquittal (the only one that came up in the list of results was BBC News), I came across a couple of articles about Gary Lineker posting a video regarding you, both posted a couple of days ago (but very little visible to read unless you're signed up).

    The Telegraph:

    Gary Lineker shares post linking Zionism to Nazis

    Former Match of Day host reposts video of anti-Zionist Tony Greenstein after he was cleared of inviting support for Hamas

    The Jewish Chronicle:

    Gary Lineker shares video of ‘notorious’ antizionist comparing Zionism to Nazism

    Tony Greenstein was speaking after being acquitted of inviting support for Hamas last week

    I won't bovver posting links to them.

    PS And it is of course possible that other MSM (and Jewish newspapers) posted about Gary as well that didn't come up in the results, like the Mail, for example.

    PPS If you'd been found guilty I have little doubt that most of the MSM would have covered it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are absolutely right. If I had been convicted then the press would have been all over it. The Telegraph is beyond pathetic

      Delete
  33. You are truly a 21st century Clive Ponting, Mr Greenfield. I am delighted that when you speak your truth, you do not respect corruption in high places. Judges should not be looked up to if they are Zionist orderlies. The Security Services are global terrorists, hence unworthy of either respect or deference.

    You are in court to be tried by a 'jury of your peers', not by an on-the-make unscrupulous fellatrix of Zionists.

    You were tried by them and they you not guilty.

    The judge now has about as much credibility as Matthew Hancock and good riddance to her type in years to come.

    Bravo, brave Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you, note I am not Greenfield but Greenstein! It is a new variation. Thanks for the comparison with Clive Ponting

    ReplyDelete

Please submit your comments below