17 August 2009

Random Zionist brutality in Qalandia

This was forwarded to me today. Just another example of Israel’s random brutality against Palestinians. Further comment is unnecessary.

Tony Greenstein


This boy, Mahmoud Eghbariyeh, did NOTHING but forget his ID card, although he had another identification document on him, his driving license.

This took place at Qalandia checkpoint.

This was was filmed by chance. One of million illegal assaults and inhumane behaviors against Palestinians. The world needs to see this Zionist racism.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the review of Nicosia's book? I have a bet on how many distortions you will make. I'm on a big figure and I expect to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's face it Mikey. You've never won anything. It's a sad life being my internet stalker I'm afraid.

    But all good things come to those who wait. I had to respond this week to an unexpected 4 page attack on my position in support of a democratic, secular state in the Weekly Worker. Also Employment Tribunal stuff etc.

    But I am intending to start on it soon and I promise you Mikey, like all my other writings I shan't disappoint.

    And just to whet your appetite I intend to do a review of Porter and Loeb's books on Kasztner in the not too distant future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahmoud Eghbariyeh forgot to wear his yellow star whilst out and about and got caught by the local Israeli Gestapo.

    This is very reminiscent of the kind of thing the great Viktor Klemperer of Dresden recorded in his diaries of what he was subjected to under the Nazi regime.

    This was was filmed by chance. One of million illegal assaults and inhumane behaviors against Palestinians. The world needs to see this Zionist racism.
    Exactly TG,
    as the great Viktor put it,
    I shall bear witness.

    The everyday depravities and personal private atrocities carried out against Palestinians - but don't worry, Mikey, the zionist apologist for crimes against Hungarian Jewry of WWII, will never be subjected to such racist abuse himself. He doesn't bear witness or even bear thinking about.

    ReplyDelete

Please submit your comments below